Staying Joyful

A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing. - Prov 17:22

It wasn't easy fishing my mobile phone out of my freshly laundered bedsheet yesterday

Was I crushed? Of course! My phone's my ministry tool, went with me to my honeymoon in Korea, taken loads me treasured photos on its 5 megapixel camera...

But although i shed 2 mins of silent tears, i got over it as i spoke to Andrea. I chose to laugh with my phone about the bubble bath it got. And God's been encouraging.

Firstly, He's provided a replacement phone. Secondly, He's given me several testimonies from people who also bathed their phone in the laundry and their phones survived. ;)

Also I praise God that the devil felt my ministry was a threat to him enough to attack my phone. Just means we're doing the right things by glorifying Jesus through sms-es and mms-es. I'm praising Jesus because there were so many blessings despite the tragic- comedy that occured. I choose to see the rainbow, not the storm clouds. :)

So with a merry heart, I step into today- a perfectly perfect day created by God just for me; an anointed day that's filled with a fresh dose of grace, shalom, mercy, joy, hope and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES