Don't pray the problem!

Don't pray the problem! Faith comes from hearing. When you hear yourself pray the problem. What do you hear? Your problem. What grows in you? The problem.

God knows your problem. He doesn't need to hear it. He wants to hear what you say is the solution through His Word. Confessing the Word of God brings revelation of His light and solution.

Confessing your problem just grows your fear and anxiety.

So how to pray?

If you're ill say Thank you Jesus that although I feel unwell, that your Word declares over me that by Your stripes I am already healed.

If you're facing problems, speak to the mountain n command it to be thrown into the sea! Declare - Thank You LORD that although there are trials before me, You said in Your Word that You have overcome these problems for me. You declare in Your Word that I am more than a conqueror in Christ! I believe and receive. I will not perish but live and declare the goodness of the LORD! All is well. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES