God-incidental meeting - a new friendship is born =)

I was at HDB Hub's canteen yesterday evening waiting for my all-time favourite rojak.

(MAJOR deviation from my blog topic for a bit: Soon Heng Rojak is the best! I've eaten this guy's rojak from when he sold it from the back of his bicycle, kerosene lamp lighting up the darkness just enough for him to mix the delicious concoction, to when he sold rojak in a defunct foodcourt in Toa Payoh, to when he set up stall in Bedok... it is like wherever he goes, I somehow find him. I LOVE THEIR ROJAK! The you tiao is crispy as are the tao pok... Generous amounts of peanut and cuttlefish and pineapple... so sedap! And because they are so popular, the stal actually displays the number of the customer being served. When you order rojak from them, you get a plastic chip with your customer number on it.)

I was plugged into Joyce Meyer's podcast on my mobile phone and reading her book "8 Ways To Keep The Devil Under Your Feet" during "commercial breaks" in the podcasts.

A lady asked me if the seat across from me was taken, so I said no. As I looked up from the book to check if my rojak stall number was up yet, I thought I saw her saying grace. A little while later, she was looking at my book cover and we caught each other's eyes. She told me the book title was interesting. Turns out she was reading Joyce Meyer's Battlefield of The Mind. I shared with her that Joyce's podcasts can be downloaded for free from her website every day and wrote down the web address down for her.

We started chatting and sharing & it was a really pleasant fellowship over a meal.

Not long later, she had to go for cell group so we exchanged contact info. =)

I believe God sends people when He wants to bless us and sister Janet is a blessing. =D It is no coincidence that He has brought us together. Amen?

Can't wait to fellowship more with this blessed sister-in-Christ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES