Hoping to Serve

I signed up for Pastoral Care Ministry a fortnight ago, and I went for a meeting on Sunday. They said they'll call back in August about whether I am in or not. I hope that I will be able to serve in this ministry as I think it is very meaningful. As Richard put it, the ministry covers from birth to death... pre-natal to post-natal to new believers to weddings to seminars to funeral support...

I might be serving in the area of Funeral Support.

Daddy God position me where You would like me to serve in, and fill in me a Heart of Worship. Help me always to remember that it is ALL about you and keep me humble and in Your Shalom. Give me the wisdom and grace I need. In Jesus's Name. AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES