Jesus You're ALL I Need

In the face of an annoying achey back from over-exertion and from sitting too much, this song, Healer, ministered beautifully for me.

My God is a God of ALL THINGS POSSIBLE. Nothing is impossible for Him and He reigns in my life and in every circumstance and every trouble and every trial that I face. Hallelujah! Thank you Heavenly Daddy that You go before me to make all my paths prosperous (or else You won't send me there) and encamp Your angels around me. I rest in You and trust in You. I have the mind of Christ, the shalom peace He has promised. I trust in You because You love me so much.AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES