Mee Soto? Wee Sotong?

Charm called the other day telling me that she and Ling Hooi would love to have me cook their fav Risotto again. Ling Hooi esp missed eating home cooked food. So last night, I made Risotto with Catfish, Capsicum, Tomatoes and Spinach... and of coz oooooodles of Mozzarella.

We also called Aaron to come by... and when he arrived, he looked at his food in puzzlement. He was wondering where the noodle was coz our blessed brother heard me say Mee Soto. Then he admitted he also thought I had called the dish Wee Sotong... and he could find no squid in there either. LOL.

I then called Andrea to ask her and Mr.Pat to pop by too... and she's coming tonight for bites after her practice. She too also heard Mee Soto. Lol.

Maybe I should really cook Mee Soto the next time hahaha.

Pics of last night's makan... Risotto for Charm, LH and myself... and Zesty Baked Catfish with Mediterranean veggies for Ian.



Yummy!!

Comments

  1. Completely yummers! I wish I could take more but my stomache wasn't cooperating those few days... :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES