A bathroom prayer

I saw this wonderful prayer pasted up in our Care Group host family's bathroom. It blows me away to think that they pray this every morning as they wash up. It extols the names of God and is a beautiful prayer. I feel like pasting it on my wall in the bedroom or carry it in my little note book.

Just wanted to share it with whoever reads this blog and I hope it blesses you!

Jesus you are ...

Jehovah-Rohi, my shepherd, I shall not lack.

Jehovah-Jireh, my provider;
You shall supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Jehovah-Shalom, my peace in the midst of troubles.

Jehovah-Rapha, my healing, health and life.
Thank you for healing, health and life flowing through my body.

Jehovah-M'Kaddesh, my sanctification. I am holy by Your blood.

Jehovah-Tsidkenu, my righteousness. I am righteous by Your blood.

Jehovah-Shammah, you are always present with me.
You are for me, so nothing and no one can prosper against me.

Jehovah-Nissi, my victory in every situation I face.

El-Shaddai, the God who is more than enough.
You bless, increase and multiply Your blessings upon my life.

Because I take You as my everything, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, until I see you face to face.

In Jesus' mighty name. AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES