Heigho Heigho A Registeration We Will Go...

Well, it is THE DAY... Phase 2C and the registering for a spot for Kaelen in the school near our place, Kheng Cheng Primary School.

Last weekend, I bumped into Ling Lao Shi, my 'hold no punches back' Chinese teacher from St.Nicks. Amazing but she recognized me. Introduced her to Ian and Kae who were with me, and man is she as sharp as ever. "You got married shortly after you graduated from your studies is it?" Her maths is very good ha ha ha. =)

I used to get scolded a lot by her because I was not the best student to have for Chinese class - I was quite jialak last time.

Well, she asked me where I would be putting Kae, and I said Kheng Cheng Pri School as it is just across the road from where we live in Toa Payoh.

"Kheng Cheng is good. It is a pretty good primary school."

That was the reaffirmation I needed. Abba knew it which was why He placed her there. She must have been wondering why she was standing next to the staircase. Well, HE put her there to put me at ease with our choice.

=D From a straight talking teacher who is still teaching, her frank and short statement on Kheng Cheng was very very reassuring. Thank you Jesus!

I've considered St.Andrews Jr School, Pei Chun Public School and First Toa Payoh Primary alongside Kheng Cheng, but I still feel Kheng Cheng will make Kae most happy - it has the ECAs/CCAs that Kae likes and I've heard that the teachers are super caring.

Anyway, regardless of where we put Kae, he will be blessed out of his socks! =D

I know God will position Kae for greater blessings and everything that he sets out to do will prosper. He will find great favour amongst friends and teachers alike - he will be super loved because people will see Jesus in Him and can't help but love him =D He will excel in his studies because the teachers who teach him will identify both his areas of strength and weakness - they will know how best to guide him and help him do very well in every subject. Kae will be above not beneath, the head not the tail - wherever he goes, he will be able to share the love of Christ with those around him without offending anyone, instead he will touch hearts for Jesus! HALLELUJAH! And this we pray in Jesus's name AMEN!

Ok now to go shower, eat breakfast and wake the hubby for The Day! I am possibly almost as excited as I was before Ian arrived to pick me up on our Wedding Day. Chuckles.

My baby bear is growing up so fast... and so well thanks to the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES