Come What May - the new film by Provident Films

When Does Life Really Begin?

If college student Caleb Hogan argues what he truly believes, he stands to lose the most important competition of his life—and the support of his mother. If he softens his stance, he might win the coveted title...but lose the heart of his teammate Rachel in the process.

Come What May is a vivid reminder that choosing whats right is never easy...but its always worth the cost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RndNVjZnQ6g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF65PQm00Ng&feature=related

Brilliant. I can't wait to get my hands on this DVD!! =D

It addresses an issue very very close to my heart - Pro Life.

Check out the clips. These were arguments I struggled with in my heart when I found out I was preggers with Kae.

There is only truth and that is life begins at conception.

Providence Films was also behind Flywheel, Facing Giants and Fireproof - a truly annointed Movie Ministry of an American church that dares to make a difference. God bless them!

May He rise up in me powerful stories like this... haha I wanted to do one on pro life based on an Asian stance. I still do. Any funders??

Comments

  1. I'm game. How much are we talking about?

    Flywheel? I've not watched that. Is it available anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "Flywheel" and can pass it to you. It was their church's first movie shot on video. =) The story was good, touching hearts for Christ; From there they were blessed and moved on to doing films with higher production values and even stronger scriptwriting such as "Facing Giants", "Second Chance", "Fireproof"...

    These are all available at Campus Crusade =)

    Let's talk about possibilities with regards to working on a Christian film when Ian comes back? =) I am glad that there are Christians who share a common vision to make Him known & to harness the Media to spread His message of grace and love. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES