A Walk Down Memory Lane - 2nd Sept 2006 to be precise

Just marvelling at the humour God has blessed him with. =D

“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)

Kaelen was so farnie. The other day, Dad brought him and my aunt out for a drink at the coffeeshop.

So they were sitting there- Dad and my Aunt had their coffee and Kae got his own cup of Milo.

Our little friend was quite happy with his own cup of Milo and he started waxing lyrical to my Dad and Aunt. He was quite serious as he said his piece too.

"You know ah Gong Gong... I feel like a big boy already. I even have my own cup of Milo. You know when I grow up and become an adult, I think I will also drink Coffee. Looks like it tastes very nice ah. So I will also drink Coffee."

ROF!!! Dad and my Aunt were so amused by his little soliloquy.

Kae is 4 years old and he sounds just like an old man. ^^

Then today, he saw me in my Transformer Tee with the Decepticon logo on it. And he happily ran up to me and said "Mummy surely have my size for the Autobot one right?"

And I was like " No leh. If they had, I would have bought it when were were in KL."

So he looked very understanding. "Only have sizes for you and Papa Bear is it?"

I nodded and added "Ya... and there were other much much larger sizes that are too big for us."

With an impish little grin he said "You mean they are very big... like Gong Gong's size?"

And my Dad who was cooking went "Oei! What are you trying to say ah?"

Kaelen just laughed.

Addition:

Forgot to add that before I left for the office, Kae rolled his eyes and pretended to look annoyed. I say pretended because he was barely keeping his cheeky smile tucked away.

Then, in a super dramatic way he said- "There you go again lah."

Lol. I was like WHAT? Haha. He nags me so much my parents no longer have to nag me-

"People go to sleep you go to work. People work you go to sleep. Mummy is an owl! So funny. Hahaha."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES