My Spiritual Breakfast for today!

Do you know Jesus as your Saviour or your salvation? Your Redeemer or your redemption? Your Justifier or your justification? Your Sanctifier or your sanctification? For to know Him as your "er" is primary knowledge; to know Him as your "tion" is a further and deeper knowledge.- Watchman Nee :)

I feel this quote is excellent food for thought. After chewing on it I remember that I don't need healing because Jesus is not just my healer, He IS my health; He is not just my provider, He IS my provision!

Because "He is", I don't have to wait. He is in me! I've received Him- I've received my all-in-all so I have all that He's obtained for me already.:) Today, I need only declare- I have health! I have provision! I have redemption! I have justification! I have sanctification! I have because I have JESUS. ;) Not "I will have" or "I might have" anymore now that I'm in Him, but "I have"! ;) His is a FINISHED work not an unfinished work. Praise God! Praise Jesus! Praise the Holy Spirit! :) What a revelation!

We have the great I AM and He is everything we need here on earth and in the heavens! :-D We just need to speak that believing out to activate it. Amen!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES