Flee Flu, Flee!

My dear Charm always tells me this - the bigger the trial, the larger the blessing right ahead! =)

So that is what I am believing and joyfully expecting right now.

Admittedly the Wee Bears have been flu-bugged for more than a month now, and with overlapping new bouts too. Ian and I have just taken Panadol Flu Max and Kae's down with an ear infection. I have been having a persistent migraine for so many weeks, I've almost forgotten what it is like NOT to have a migraine. BUT all 3 of us believe this - Jesus is our health. We know we are ok but that the lying symptoms are taking a while to clear off.

We actually got better you know, and just as we were recuperating fine, we were hit with a second round fight by a persistent opponent.

It's ok. It is not my fight but Jesus's. =) He is standing on our side of the ring. Woohoo!

I guess it is the enemy's way of discouraging us from encouraging others, or to cause the people we encourage to think twice about the Shalom wholeness of God. The most cynical of us would think, "They take communion, anoint with oil still sick what! Chey!" His aim is to cause doubt (his fav line of action) and make that doubt ripple out. I notice that this has taken place esp since we've started leading people back to Jesus.

I bind the spirit of Doubt in Christ the Messiah =) and I plead the blood of Jesus, the Lamb of God over our situation. AMEN!

I recall Pastor Lian's testimony in church - how she felt defeated by a constant physical pain/ailment. And God reminded her this - What does she believe in more? The pain she is experiencing in the flesh, or the Word of the LORD that declares that Jesus is her health! She has received healing since then. Praise God! Her healing took time, but once she understood and had revelation to radically take the communion and anointing oil even more in the face of that attack, the healing came fast and true.

Similarly, I know what we experience in the physical realm feels very real, but I stand on the fact that I am reigning spiritually in Christ. Thus, I have power over every principalities and powers on earth, in the heavens, under the earth. =) Take that "Jade Emperor" and all the other statues of wood, stone and metal.

Yes the modern day flu bug may put on a super hero's costume plus cape and call itself a superbug, but we know who the eventual victor is - we are MORE than conquerors in Christ Jesus! We are the super saints in a super God! =) Yeah!

Comments

  1. Hello,

    I happened upon your post from a Google Alert I set on the phrase, "Plead the blood". Many of the readers of my blog come there from searches on that topic. I thought you might be interested in what God showed me about pleading the blood. I wrote about it in January 2006 and you can find it at: http://roadrevelations.org/?m=200601, scroll down near the bottom.
    Be blessed!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill =) It has definitely blessed my day. =D

    Grace and mercy follows Bill all the days of his life in Christ. AMEN! =)

    Shalom!
    Geri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES