A prayer to start this week focusing on the Tithe

I am a tither! The tithe is the LORD's and it is a privilege and honour to give Him 10% of all my income.

When I am obedient to do so, then the windows of heaven are opened to me and they pour out overwhelming blessings of abundance!

Because I am a tither, God has promised to rebuke the devourer for my sake. Therefore the devourer is rebuked in my life. My possessions do not wear out as quickly as they used to. They last much longer than their normal life expectancy. Hallelujah!

Even our refrigerator stay stocked longer, our bread, wine and oil do not run out, we have abundance to eat and survive on. Our household appliances work better and longer than normal. And if we have vehicles one day, they will be fully paid for and will run better and last longer than normal too.

Satan's strategies to steal, hinder or stop my financial blessings are rendered null and void by the Cross - where our LORD's victory was won past, present, future - forever!

As I give my tithe, I honour the LORD and declare that my financial prosperity is independant of the world's system. No matter what the economy does, my finances are blessed. No matter what the interest rates are, my finances are blessed. No matter what the growth rate of Singapore is, my finances are blessed. No matter what the price of fuel and daily neccessities are, our finances are blessed. No matter what the exchange rate is, our finances are blessed. My God will supply all my needs and my cup runneth over! =D

Because I am faithful to honour my Heavenly Father, He will honour me. He is faithful to bring abundance and prosperity in ALL areas of my life to me.

Thank you Jesus that you are my everything and in you I have no fear, no anxieties no matter what it looks like in the flesh. Help me to grow in faith and understanding, gift me with wisdom and perseverance of the Spirit. Cover me under Your wings and with Your most precious blood.

You are my all in all.

This we pray in the name of Yeshua Hamaschiach, the great I am and my Covenant Friend.

AMEN!

(See also Gen 28:20-22; Malachi 3:10,11; Luke 18:12, Phil 4:19 to name a few scriptural encouragement for these times.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES