Kae's Testimony and Standing on God's Word for Kae's healing

The other day I was praying over Kae. I was praying for him to have wisdom to live life as an overcomer, to have a heart for Christ, to be a person of influence, to have good health, etc. When I was done praying, I looked at Kae. His eyes were still shut and he was smiling. =) A little later, he opened his eyes and told me -

"Mummy I had a vision! God spoke to me!"

Curious and amazed, I asked him what our Heavenly Father told him.

"God said I will live my life for Him, that I will help people to see the truth which is God. He said that everything I set out to do will be blessed, and that He will guide me through the twisting ways of life."

Praise God =) I was moved by what He said and recorded it down.

And as if to try to rob Kae's joy a night later, our little friend developed an ear infection. Sneaky old Enemy was attacking the boy's ear because he listens attentively to God's Word.

I brought him to see the doc earlier and was told he has a external and middle ear infection that is quite bad. It's interesting how it suddenly afflicted the kid. The doc reckons it is Kae's runny nose, but it has been recovering quite well of late.

Anyway we reject all bad reports in Christ - bad reports like oh if it gets worser he might burst his ear drums. I've entrusted Kae to Jesus and I believe that Jesus is Kae's health.

AMEN! =)

Comments

  1. What an amazing revelation that come from a little boy -Kaelen. Geri, indeed our Abba blessed you with a very precious Gem. He is the healed of the Lord and He shall be a blessing to many :)Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN and AMEN! =)

    Yes, Kae is blessed to be a blessing. =) God is good. May He raise up more little ones to share His Good News. There is something special in the way little children speak about His love. We have much to learn from them. =D

    May the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ rest upon you sister-in-Christ. HUGS!

    - Geri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES