The various names of Yahweh

Singing Prayers of Aaron’s blessings
Proclaimed Aloud over His people

Num. 6:22-27

Yahweh Elohim Adonai is my Creator and my Master,

Yahweh Shalom is my Peace,

Yahweh Elohim is my revelation and redemption,

Yahweh El Roi one who opens my eyes,

Yahweh Ra-ah is my shepherd and caregiver who keeps me safe,

Yahweh Jireh is my provider who always foresees my need,

Yahweh El Olam is my inexhaustible resource,

Yahweh El Shaddai is my sufficiency and my strength,

Yahweh Hosing inhabits my praise and worship,

Yahweh M’Kaddesh has set me apart for holiness,

Yahweh Rapha is the healer of my being,

Yahweh Tsidkenu is my righteousness,

Yahweh Shammah is always present with me,

Yahweh El Sehlag is my rock and the foundation of my life,

Yahweh Palet is my fortress and my deliverer,

Yahweh Magen Adonai Palet is my shield and my salvation and the one who delivers me from violence

Yahweh Nissi’s banner over me and my family is LOVE,

Yahweh Elohim Misgab is my refuge and a high tower that I shall run to for safety,

Yahweh Nissi Hosing is the one who fights for me and is my sure victory,

Yahweh Sabaoth is the one who commands His army of angels concerning me,

Yahweh Shammah is my promised future,

Yahweh Maccaddeshcem has Chosen me

Yahweh’s Favor is upon me,

Yahweh Tsidkenu is my declared innocence by the blood of the Lamb and the FINAL AUTHORITY FOREVER, Elohim Adonai EL Elyon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES