Rainbow- again! =) 2nd March 2009


This evening, several of my friends who DID NOT see the rainbow last week, saw a huge, full arc-ed rainbow greeting them in the sky! =)

This was taken by another single mum friend who has 2 daughters. She is from the Roman Catholic church, but is currently seeking a closer walk with Jesus and is also attending New Creation Church. She sent me this photo taken on her mobile phone as she came out from work. It reminded her of the renewal of hope in her life. =)

Again the timing of these sightings were similar - the rainbow sighting took place in the evening just after people start streaming out from their work place! Perfect timing I say! =D

Another friend who saw the rainbow is Aaron. He opened his door to see the complete arc of rainbow right before his eyes. He told me it was HUGE! =D Aaron did not see last week's rainbow but God sure made sure that Aaron saw it this time. =) Lol.

My feeling is this - God knew some people missed last week's double rainbow, so He painted another rainbow in the sky to reassure the rest who missed it. He wants to make sure everyone gets a chance to see His promise of goodness in the sky. Grins! It is telling that the rainbow was seen here in the centre of Singapore and even in the northeast. Waiting to hear if anyone else around the island saw it.

Perhaps this rainbow is also to reassure the Singaporeans not to panic because the Merlion got struck my lightning yesterday. Hahaha. =D

I know some pantang (superstitious) locals have taken the Merlion's "injuries" to be a bad omen. Some think LKY will die this year (*rolls her eyeballs*) whilst others think that this means the recession (what recession? Sorry we're not affected lol) will take longer to lift off.

I have this to say - stop speakin g negatively over our country's situation. We're a resilient country and we are sure Singapore - or at least the believers in Singapore - will find that God will provide. The economic situation may seem bad, but as Christians, let us look at it in the Spirit and not in the flesh. =D Amen?

As far as I am concerned, the latest media headlines do not faze me. God has spoken loud and clear - DOUBLE, TRIPLE blessings and restoration for those who are in Christ; and in case we do not get it, He has "signed" the heavens with His patented multicoloured ink. (^.-)

Comments

  1. Awesome! I have managed to capture the rainbow in video.. stay tuned and check out my blog @ http://cyberanger.blogspot.com

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel in my spirit that the rainbows have special meaning. As for the Merlion, I don't know what the CHinese tabloids are publishing but I can guess. *roll eyes* As for all the negativism over the economy, etc, I can tell you that even non-believers are sick and tired of it and they are also thinking that it is doing no good to the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well.. CHinese tabloids say something good.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I think those rainbows were a sign to tell us to remember that God has a "no-judgement" mentality toward us and that we need not get too worried over it..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES