Gospel Aerobics - for real!!

I was watching a Korean show on KBS World where a lady had lost some 30kg and become healthy, and I felt inspired as I watched her really work out and make healthy choices.

So I thought maybe it is time to get off my butt and do some exercise instead of giving the excuse that I have a sedentary job. I youtubed aerobics exercise and the very first thing I saw was interestingly something called GOSPEL AEROBICS!

Talk about no coincidence in Christ. Haha. I think I saw it before in Trumpet Praise but did not have the budget to get it. So yay that it was online.

So I thought I'd give it a shot.



This was the first routine I tried out and I must say although it does look a bit corny, it really workss out the limbs and get the heart pumping.

I guess if bending the body to pagan positions can cause people to lose weight, just praising, God and getting a work out at the same time, should do even more eh? =D

I can't wait to try the rest out tomorrow! Woohoo!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES