Conversations with the baby bear

"Mummy do you still love me?" - bleary, teary eyed he askd his mummy.

"Of course I still love you. I am upset with the irresponsible bit but I still love you - very much. I forgive you but I want you to not be irresponsible with your things again."

"Okay. I'm sorry." (cue googoo eyes veiled by long eye lashes =p)

"I forgave you the moment you did something naughty, but it does not mean that I like you making the same mistakes over and over again. It just means you need to do what you can not to do this again. I won't stop loving or forgiving you though."

"I love you Mummy."

"Me too."

They hug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES