5 Loaves & 2 Fishes// Everything in its Time - by Corrinne May



I want to thank Jesus for taking the little I have and multiplying it beyond my imagination. What I have today, they would've never been possible but for you LORD. I had nothing, but You gave me everything. Thank you Jesus.

It doesn't matter what people say about my belief. I see grace written all over my life. Grace I cannot and will not deny because without it, who am I? My walk with Christ has been deeply personal and He has caught me so many times in His arms.

I no longer see my lack... I just see Jesus. =)

==================================

All those years sitting in a corner for my room, talking to You... I used to be so broken LORD.

It took time for you to heal me, mould me, build me, fill me - but You did so, patiently.
And everything has worked out in Your Time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES