I see Grace

恩惠 - Grace

- Literally means benevolence. Pictorally formed by these elements - a person
( 大 ) surrounded by ( 口 ) love (
心 ) or heart's reasoning. Could it also mean love was spoken over us?


- Literally means concentrate on the heart's reason. 惠 is formed by these elements - a sprouting plant 屮, a newborn child 么, the core/ the heart 心.

What I see - At the core of grace is the cross, the Son of God (who came to this world as a innocent and defenseless baby) and his heart's reason/love for us! =)

Interesting note to self (and Ian) ^.^ --

When we have a daughter, I am so going to name her 黄恩惠 - sounds similar to Ian's name too... 黄恩辉

Comments

  1. Hi Geri,

    Ha! ha ! It is back to school days
    to learn some Chinese characters!
    Well, at least I get to learn it the fun and gracious way!
    Thank you for the free tuition!

    Geri, you do have the gift of teaching!

    Will be coming back for my next lesson!

    Shalom,
    Joo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joo!

    Great to see you here!

    Thanks for the encouragement - itz not me at all ha ha... Daddy's revelation and I just happened to be his post-it note. =D

    Glad you enjoyed the sharing. =)

    It does make Mandarin come alive doesn't it? I can't wait to show my son the stuff I blogged about today. =D

    Shalom!
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. The revelation I have received from the LORD is this:

    The root(因) of the HEART is
    GRACE. No wonder the Bible tells us "For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace" (Hebrews 13:9) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES