The silly things I do...

Cause me to hear your loving kindness in the morning, for in you I do trust; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to you. - Psalm 143:8

Sometimes I can be a silly nilly... =)

There was a stupid question I once innocently raised to Ian. I did not expect his "silent answer" (ie dun say anything which hints to something). I was open to hearing his reply but he felt uncomfortable talking about the issue as it is in the past. And it really is a very small and stupid issue lah. BUT I felt hurt because I felt like he couldn't trust me to be okay with his sharing. He said he would tell me in due time. So I was like okay...

Then last night, quite a long while from that episode, I suddenly recalled that question... and I teased him that he hadn't given me the reply. He still felt he wasn't ready to talk about it, so I was quite sad and all. It was just very silly of me. Honestly, it is not like the answer is all that important, but I was just letting my emotions affect my sensibilities...

So I arrived at this conclusion, which comes from hearing Jesus's loving kindness this morning when I woke up... and I want to share this with you and more importantly, with my dearest.


Dear Heart, your past is your past just like mine is my past. They are history already... so we should just let them go and press on ahead to greater blessings!

I don't need to know your past to love you more or to trust you more, I already do - every day when I wake up and see you, I fall in love with you even more than I did before. You are my precious blessing, and nothing in the past, in the present or future can change the fact that you are my very treasured hubby. I love you.

I don't think I ever need to hear the answer and I've forgotten what the question is. =) The only answer I ever needed to hear was given when we exchanged our vows and I know, it is an answer that is incorruptible and that will never change because it is a covenant we made in Christ and built upon Christ =)

I love you my precious blessing. Sorry about last night... *blush* I love you so much... never as much as our Abba or Jesus... but as much as I humanly can. Imperfections and all. =D We have a beautiful thing in this relationship because we are in Jesus - and I appreciate being able to wake up everyday as your wife... you have a beautiful soul too hubby & I am blissfully in love with you.

- Love, your Wifey




I feel very blessed to be in Christ and to be given the gift of a life partner/best friend and hubby that is my Ian.

Thank you Jesus! Keep our marriage founded in your unconditional love always. We ask that you encamp your angels around our marriage, our bedroom and every aspect of our lives and all we do. Keep us hidden in the secret place of the Most High always. AMEN!


Comments

  1. Thanks Dear. You are my precious too, and I love you more each day.

    Coming home to you truly makes my day. =)

    In Christ we can accomplish anything, and we fear nothing. =)


    Love,
    your Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so sweet. Tks for sharing your heart Geri. Learnt lots! wink wink ;)

    And a big & loud amen to your 'request' (or shud i say demand) of Jesus. Have plagiarised it for mic & I's (my?) benefit. ;p

    Btw, i like your new 'skin'! So refreshing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papa Bear - thank U Dearest for reading my blog despite ur busy schedule and for leaving your note. I love you so very much my Precious Blessing.

    Angie - BLUSH! Hahaha... glad to share. AMEN AMEN to the prayer indeed. Go ahead and plagiarise all u want. I can't wait for Thurs. ^.^ And thanks for comments on the new skin. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES