God Bless the Broken Road

I love this song so much.When I first heard this song it was on American Idol - Carried Underwood performed it with Rascal Flatts (the orig country singer).

I look back at my life and the "broken road" I walked till He led me to Ian. I look at the faces around me that are tear stained and hearts that have been broken and walked upon before... and I long to tell them God WILL bless the broken road and lead you to greater blessings.

I wanted to use this song for my wedding but I could not find a version I like. =) Didn't know Selah released such a beautifully sung and arranged version. Ooh well. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES