Praise God!

Last weekend, I passed my Father-in-Law (or rather Dad-in-Grace (DIG)... Abba has been so kind to bless me with such wonderful parents through my marriage to Ian =D) a copy of Destined To Reign. I also emailed him an email akin to this posting.

My DIG is from the Methodist church - most of Ian's family members are too. I think the exception is my eldest sister-in-grace whose family attends St.Andrews Cathedral and are Anglicans.

This afternoon, my Dad-in-Grace sent his reply...

Dear Geri,
Your pastor's preaching is indeed bible-based. Thank God for that as that is as it should be. No preacher has the right to deviate from biblical teachings.


We'll have more to say on biblical texts when we next meet.

Till then,
love,Dad


Praise Jesus! =)

I can't wait for our sharing session when we next meet. I enjoy conversations with my DIG becoz he is a very well-read and witty man & there is oft' so much to glean from his sharings.

May God fill Ian, Kae and I with the grace, wisdom, love, patience and mind of Christ to be able to reach out and touch hearts for Jesus - whether it is within our family or the many friends (old and new) that we have. AMEN! Praise Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES