Jesus seen again in Chinese Words. =D

shen is God in Chinese.

It is formed of these elements -


- which (if you read my notes earlier below) represents the truths of God, and it is formed of three lines in the pictograph to mean the Triune God of Heaven above. =)


- represents hand encircling a body

---> What I see - The right hand of the triune God embraced a human body - Jesus Christ, the Son of God, became flesh for our sakes.

And the Word (Jesus) became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

The above is solely my opinion lah. =) The fact that you can literally see a cross is cool too! It looks (nothing do with the Chinese elements) as if The Word which was made flesh was crucified on the cross - doesn't it? ^.^

Also, I checked... my mistake - Holy Spirit is not 神靈, but is 聖 靈

(sheng) when broken into elements = 耳 + 口 + 王

(I dunno about you but I saw "Listen to the Word of the Saviour King." OR "Speak forth the Word of the Saviour King.")

What each element signifies:

- ear, signifies to listen

- mouth, signifies to speak (can also represent a person)

- King. The elements break down to say "the one ( 一) who connects heaven, humanity and earth (三)."

When I saw the way breaks down in its elements I was praising God! =)

Is it not describing Christ?

I also see that God is 3 in 1 - Triune God again in the above!

To see what 靈 appears to be - can see my previous blog post. =D

Jesus is our Saviour King!! He is King "after the order of Melchisedec...King of Righteousness... King of Peace." (Hebrews 6:20-7:2) "His throne is forever." (Hebrews 1:8) He is "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" (Revelation 17:14).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES