God is good all the time... =)

Comments

  1. Hi Geri,

    Just a few days ago, a regular customer (who is a Christian from another church) greeted me at my stall with this weird greeting:"Is God good?"

    It sounded almost like a challenge rather than a greeting ;-) I actually hesitated for a split second before the reply came to me: "All the time!" I answered :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geri,

    You are truly a daughter of Zion!

    The comics brightens my night! It is midnight now!! The start of a new day and surely I am going to rejoice in it.

    We can choose to rejoice whatever comes our way. While Paul was in prison, he wrote this verse:
    Rejoice in the Lord always and I will say it again: rejoice!

    The prophet Habakkuk wrote this:
    Though the fig tree may not blossom,
    Nor fruit be on the vines;
    Though the labor of the olive may fail,
    And the fields yield no food;
    Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
    And there be no herd in the stalls—
    Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
    I will joy in the God of my salvation.
    The LORD God is my strength;
    He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
    And He will make me walk on my high hills.
    (Habakkuk 3:17-19)

    Cheers,
    Joo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! God is good all the time indeed!

    I praise Jesus that the comics brightened your day =)

    AND AMEN! We can always rejoice in the LORD for even though we have trials to go through, the LORD always redeems us from them because of His love, tender mercies and grace. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Geri,

    Our Daddy God really has a sense of humour :-)

    After I read this comic on Monday and posted a comment (18/8), yesterday (i.e. 19/8) I had the worst day of biz for months. Then I hear this inside my heart:"Am I still good?"

    "YES! Daddy God." I know You are good because of Christ, not because of my circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES