Snuggling up to Christ

Are you tired? (nods dolefully at Jesus)
Worn out? (insy winsy bit)
Burned out on religion? (thankfully, NO. =D You got me out of that mess already LORD...)

Come to Me. (okie dokie)

Get away with me and you'll recover your life.
I'll show you how to take a real rest. (snuggles up to Jesus)

Walk with me and you'll recover your life.
I'll show you how to take a real rest. (puts on her walking shoes)

Walk with me and work with me, watch how I do it.
Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. (watches Jesus calm the storm)

I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. (Amen! i love the grace He has clothed me in)

Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." (*dances about like David - joyfully and happily praising my LORD*)

- (Matthew 11:28-30; The Message Bible)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES