A Day in a Life of Geri (when she is not just sitting down and writing non stop)

  • Wake up
  • Prepare for work within 30 mins
  • Leave the house
  • Board the train
  • Be mistaken for being pregnant (paiseh!!)
  • Start considering exercising regularly no matter the work load
  • Arrive at office
  • Find out you are the earliest =D Door not open yet =p
  • Buy Ice Milo
  • Wait
  • Wait some more
  • Yay! Door opens!
  • Head upstairs
  • Go with client and team to meet their client
  • Be in meeting for about 4 hours and control the need to pee out of professional courtesy
  • Eat lunch with team
  • Get a lift back to Chinatown
  • Go find out info about aircon cleaner
  • Be totally distracted by sweeper brush at OG entrance
  • Be totally sold and purchase sweeper brush and head in to pay for it
  • Buy a new shower rack that you chance upon as you find the cashier
  • Be mistaken for a terrorist at the MRT station (too much big barang perhaps? haha and I didn't respond to MRT staff asking me to stop as I was listening to Hillsongs at full blast and replyign to biz emails. Lol. Realised something was wrong only when a couple of ppl looked at me like I grew a tail or something... then saw Aunty asking me to show her my bags' contents.)
  • Reach home (at last!)
  • Launch an attack on ant colony that made their home our home after a recent party
  • Discover chocolate coin left over from treasure hunt during party =p
  • Use almost half the bottle of insecticide killing the ant minions
  • Mop the floor 7 times (maybe more actually) until satisfied with cleanliness
  • Wash balcony
  • Attack mould and mildew in bathroom
  • Wash the bathroom very thoroughly (scrub everything)
  • Use aircon cleaner on air con fins
  • Vacuum and wash aircon filters
  • Shower and think about writing ideas
  • Blog and think about hungry tummy
  • Head out for dinner with hubby and his business associates
  • Akan datang (day is not over yet mah! =D)

Comments

  1. Hi Ger

    Hvn't read your blog in a long time but so happy to catch up with so many entries that are so God-centric, encouraging and full of love for our Father.

    I thank God for a lovely SIL like you. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chi!

    No worries you must be really busy. =D I am touched that you still found time to pop over to my blog. HUGS!

    The entries will always be here anyway and you can take your time to read them over time. I tend to blog a lot being quite the excitable person (esp when it comes to just wanting to share all the stuff He has touched my heart with) hence my blog tends to explode. Lol.

    I also thank God for SILs like Ta Chi and yourself - very grace-filled (not law-filled) & wisdom- filled women. =D In fact, I'd rather call you ladies SIGs than SILs lol.

    May we all grow to see His love and His faithfulness in our lives more with each new day. =D

    I see it in the new family He blessed me with , and I just rest and marvel at His goodness towards Kae and I.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon 31/08/2008 - Pastor Lian (NCC)

What the Anointing Oil is & Prayer for the Anointing Oil

Vision Sunday 2013 - The Keys of David (06.01.13) by Pastor Joseph Prince, New Creation Church Singapore. SERMON NOTES